If you like to eat steaks kabobs then this Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs Recipe is for you. In this post, I have tried to make Popular Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs Recipe with some important tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs?
A subsidiary of the Cava Group is the chain of Mediterranean-style restaurants known as Zoe’s Kitchen. Their corporate headquarters are in Plano, Texas, in the United States.
The restaurant serves freshly prepared Greek-inspired meals for both dine-in and take-out. They serve Steak Kabobs, which are quite popular in the United States. The Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs require 14 ingredients and some kitchen equipment, which I have explained in detail below.
The Ingredients Needs For Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs:
Olive Oil: Use Pompeian Extra Virgin Oil or you can use Colavita Extra Virgin Oil for the marinade.
Red Wine Vinegar: Use Pompeian Gourmet Organic Red Wine Vinegar or use it from your kitchen.
Soy Sauce: use Kikkoman Organic Soy Sauce for this kabobs recipe.
Worcestershire Sauce: Use Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire Sauce or use French’s Brand Worcestershire Sauce.
Garlic: You will need minced garlic and also need granulated garlic for this recipe.
Lemon Juice: You can either use store-bought lemon juice or fresh lemon juice.
Oregano: You will need finely chopped fresh oregano.
Spices & Salt: Use spices and salt which are regularly used in your food.
Sirloin Steak: Use sirloin steaks, which are taken from the animal’s hindquarters where the upper loin and tenderloin meet.
Onion: Use a large red onion, and cut it Into 1-inch Pieces. Alternatively, you can use white onion as well.
Bell Pepper: Use red, yellow, and green bell pepper, seeded and cut Into 1-inch Pieces.
The Equipment & Tools Needs For Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs:
Mixing Bowl, Cutting Board, Knife, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Skewer, Tongs, And Grill.
So let’s see How To Make Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs Recipe!
Popular Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 ⅓ tbsp Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar, Recommended
- 1 ⅓ tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce, Recommended
- 1 ⅓ tbsp Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire Sauce, Recommended
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Fresh Oregano, Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- ⅔ tsp Onion Powder
- Salt And Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1 lb Top Sirloin Steak, Cut Into 1-inch Cubes
- 1 Red Onion, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- ½ Yellow Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Minced Garlic, Lemon Juice, Oregano, Granulated Garlic, Onion Powder, Salt, and Black Pepper.
- Pace the steak in the bowl with the marinade or in a Ziploc bag, making sure the meat is completely covered in the marinade.
- Refrigerate the beef for at least 6 hours to allow for tenderization.
- Alternately thread the marinated meat and vegetables onto the skewer with care.
- To ensure consistent cooking on the grill, leave space between the pieces
- Brush the meat and vegetables with the leftover marinades.
- Remove and discard the leftover marinade.
- Grill the kabobs over high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning them over after every few minutes.
- Remove the steak kabobs from the grill with tongs and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
- Before grilling, put wooden skewers for 30 minutes to soak in water.
- You can also add baby Yukon potatoes and sliced baby Bella mushrooms to the skewer.
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs?
Almost everything goes well with steak kabobs. You can serve them with any of your favorite side dishes, such as rice and salad, mashed potatoes, sweet potato fries, baked or roasted potatoes, and other types of grilled vegetables.
How To Store Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs?
In The Fridge: Leftover grilled Zoes Kitchen steak kabobs can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
In The Freezer: It is possible to keep frozen steak kabobs for up to one month in the freezer.
How To Reheat Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs?
Preheat the oven to 350°F and Wrap the steak kabobs in tinfoil. The foil will protect the steak kabobs from drying out and preserve all of the kabob juices and tastes. Make sure the kabobs are heated all the way through by checking on them frequently.
Our Other Recipes:
The Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs Recipe is worth trying. Only 14 ingredients, a few common kitchen equipment, and 20 minutes are needed to make this steak kabob recipe. Serve these steak kabobs as the main course at your next party or over the holidays.
Grab the ingredients and start grilling these steak kabobs at home. I hope you liked this Zoes Kitchen Steak Kabobs Recipe. Please leave a comment and share this post with your loved ones if you liked it and want to help spread the steak kabob recipe.