If you are a fan of Lean And Green Meal then this Lean And Green Meal Pizza Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Best Lean And Green Meal Pizza Recipe with some valuable tips that you will enjoy.
What Is a Lean And Green Meal?
Depending on the lean protein choices, a Lean And Green meal will have from around 5 to 7 ounces of cooked lean protein, three servings of non-starchy vegetables, and up to two servings of healthy fats.
If you’re having a Lean And Green Meal, you can eat it whenever you want. Ingredients in this Lean And Green Salmon Meal Pizza Recipe include lean protein, non-starchy vegetables, healthy fat, and other healthy fats.
What Lean and Green Meal Pizza Ingredients and Tools Will You Need?
There are only 5 ingredients and some kitchen tools needed for this Lean And Green Meal Pizza which I listed below in detail.
The Ingredients You Need:
Cauliflower: Use a fresh 1/2 head of cauliflower for this cauliflower crust pizza.
Mozzarella Cheese: Use Good & Gather Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese.
Eggs Substitute: Use Good & Gather Cage-Free Liquid Egg Substitute for this recipe.
Marinara Sauce: Use Rao’s Homemade Sensitive Formula Marinara Sauce for good taste.
Turkey Pepperoni: Use gluten-free HORMEL Turkey Pepperoni for cauliflower crust pizza topping,
The Equipment You Need:
Oven, Sheet Pan, Parchment Paper, Grater, Measuring Cup, and Measuring Spoon.
So let’s see How To Make A Lean And Green Meal Pizza Recipe!
Best Lean And Green Meal Pizza Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Measuring Cup
- 1 cup Grated Cauliflower
- ¾ cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup Cage-Free Liquid Egg Substitute
- ¼ cup Rao's Marinara Sauce, Recommended
- 1 oz Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, Recommended
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and grate the white part of the cauliflower with a grater.
- Use the smaller side of the grater to grate the cauliflower.
- Place 1 cup of grated cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 Eggs Substitute to bowl.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly using a spoon.
- Take a sheet pan and line up parchment paper on the sheet pan.
- Spread the cauliflower batter on parchment paper in a round shape.
- Put the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes take it out of the pan and flip the crust.
- Put it in the oven again and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take the cauliflower crust out of the oven after 15 minutes.
- Now spread 1/4 cup of Rao's Marinara Sauce on top of the pizza crust.
- Spread 1/4 cup of reduced-fat mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add (1 ounce) 15 slices of Turkey Pepperoni on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Now put the sheet pan in the oven and bake for another five minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Enjoy the Lean And Green Meal Pizza!
Our Other Recipes:
What To Pair With Lean And Green Meal Pizza?
You can pair the pizza with Healthy Chicken Pho with Zucchini Noodles, Maple Lemon Tempeh Cubes Over Salad, Edamame Quinoa Collard Wrap, and Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry as a side.
How To Store Lean And Green Meal Pizza?
Cool the Lean And Green Meal Pizza completely after baking, then store it in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the fridge for two to three days.
How To Reheat Lean And Green Meal Pizza?
Put a slice of cauliflower pizza on a microwavable plate. Fill a mug halfway with water. Place the plate and mug in the microwave, side by side. Microwave in 30-second intervals until the slice is well cooked.
Our Other Recipes:
Lean And Green Meal Pizza Recipe is an absolute must-try recipe. With 5 ingredients, 45 minutes of baking time, and some kitchen equipment need to make this cauliflower crust pizza. Lean And Green Meal Pizza is a delicious and simple food that is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Prepare the ingredients and you may have a tasty cauliflower pizza ready for your family in no time. Please share with others about our recipe for Lean and Green Meal Pizza and give us your feedback in the section below if you try it and like it.