If you’re a fan of the cheese queso dip at your favorite Mexican Casa Ole restaurant, you’ll would like to try your hand at making it at home with this authentic Casa Ole Queso Recipe.
What Is Casa Ole Queso?
Mexican Restaurants, Inc. is a restaurant corporation established in Houston, Texas. The company has five distinct concepts. One of their concepts is Casa Ole.
Casa ole queso is a melty, creamy, and delicious appetizer. All Mexican restaurants serve it as a dipping sauce with tortilla chips, a grilled meal, or crispy tacos, nachos, and burritos.
Only 12 components and a few simple kitchen utensils are required to make this Casa Ole Queso Recipe at home. The Casa Ole Queso is made with the following ingredients.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Casa Ole Queso:
Chile: You have to use Roasted Hatch Chile to get the best taste.
Tomatoes: Use Fresh ALICANTE TOMATOES or you can use them from your kitchen.
Onion: Use chopped white onion for good results.
Garlic: Peel the garlic and mince.
Butter: Use Allgau Grass Fed German brand unsalted butter.
Milk: Use 365 by Whole Foods Market Evaporated Milk for great results.
Pepper: Use Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Black Pepper.
Oregano: Use McCormick Oregano Leaves or you can use another brand.
Cheese: You have to use Grated American White Cheese and Monetary Jack Cheese for this recipe.
Cilantro: Use fresh cilantro for the best flavor.
Salt: Use regular kitchen salt from your kitchen.
The Equipment & Tools You Will Need For Casa Ole Queso:
Burner, Oven, Saucepan, Bowl, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Cutting Board, Knife, and Wooden Spoon.
So without further ado, let’s see How To Make Casa Ole Queso Recipe!
Popular Casa Ole Queso Recipe
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Wooden Spoon
- Heat your oven to medium-high and place an oven-safe skillet containing the chiles and tomatoes in the oven.
- Roast for six minutes, or until they reach the desired tenderness and have developed areas of light brown chard.
- Take the skillet out of the oven. Allow the brown chard chiles and tomatoes to cool until they are safe to handle.
- Peel and chop the chilies using your hands or a knife.
- Remove the chard skin from the tomatoes and slice them similarly.
- Grate the Monetary jack and American white cheeses.
- In preparation for the following step, put the grated cheese aside.
- Turn the stove to medium-high and warm up a saucepan.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan.
- Mix the chopped onions and garlic into the melted butter.
- Continuously stir the onion to soften it and get a creamy texture.
- After a few minutes, add the chopped chiles and tomatoes to the butter and onion mixture.
- Cook for at least one minute to thoroughly incorporate the ingredients.
- Season with black pepper, and oregano. Cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in the evaporated milk and gently mix it into the mixture.
- Stir in the grated cheeses. Reduce the heat to low and gradually whisk the mixture.
- Combine it with the milk and heat it until the cheese melts completely.
- After completely melting the cheese and transforming the ingredients into a creamy liquid texture, finish cooking by tasting for salt and herbs.
- Seasonings can be adjusted now if necessary. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve it in a bowl with tortilla chips, nachos, and Mexican tacos, or spoon it over grilled chicken or meat.
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With Casa Ole Queso?
Ground Beef Tacos: Tacos with Casa Ole Queso dip is a combination made in heaven. Nothing like a soft corn tortilla drenched in a creamy queso dip for flavor. And the variety of contents inside your taco shells adds to the appeal of your meal.
Chicken Burritos: Smothering your main meal in Casa Ole Queso dip is the only way to go. If so, you’ll love this queso-covered chicken burrito. Queso chicken burritos are delicious. ц
Baked Potato Wedges: Enough with the light and quick nibbles. Let’s move on to something starchy and filling. We’re discussing crunchy and juicy potato wedges. Potato wedges with Casa Ole Queso dip sound like more of a snack.
How To Store Casa Ole Queso In The Refridgerator?
If you store your homemade Casa Ole Queso dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator, you may keep it fresh for up to four days.
How To Store Casa Ole Queso In The Freezer?
After cooling, split the Casa Ole Queso dip into smaller servings. Instead of defrosting an entire container of cheese queso dip, you can defrost what you need. Incorrectly defrosted queso will deteriorate.
Store the cheese queso dip in small, freezer-safe ziplock bags or sealed Tupperware containers. Before sealing the bag or containers, leave a few inches of a gap. Put the storage date on each container and place it in the freezer.
How To Reheat Casa Ole Queso?
For defrosting, place the frozen container in the refrigerator and allow the dip to thaw for several hours or overnight.
The Casa Ole Queso can be reheated in a pan or skillet over low heat. Maintain constant stirring of the queso dip to keep it from scorching on the bottom of the pan. Put it in a serving bowl and it’s ready to eat.
Our Other Recipes:
The Casa Ole Queso Recipe is worth trying. With just a few simple kitchen utensils, 35 minutes, and 12 household ingredients, you can make this Casa Ole Queso dip. The Casa Ole Queso is a fantastic choice for festivities with the family, get-togethers with friends, and kitty parties.
You can quickly and easily make this Casa Ole Queso dip for your family using only a few simple, readily available items. I hope you liked this Casa Ole Queso Recipe. If you enjoyed this cheese queso dip, we’d appreciate it if you’d leave a comment and spread the word about this site.