If you are a cheesecake lover then this Superman Cheesecake Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Best Superman Cheesecake Recipe with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Superman Cheesecake Recipe?
Superman Cheesecake is a sweet dessert that is made of several layers. The primary and most thick layer is made of a blend consisting of eggs, soft cream cheese, sugar, and food colour gel. The base layer is the crust, which is made of Graham crackers. Superman Cheesecake is a baked cake.
Superman Cheesecake is usually sweetened by sugar and can be flavoured using different methods. Vanilla, lemon, chocolate, pumpkin, or other flavours could add flavour to the cheese layer. Further flavours and visual appeal could be added to the dessert with fruit, whipped cream, cookies, nuts, fruit sauces, chocolate syrup, or other ingredients. But Superman Cheesecake doesn’t need too many things to make. Below are the equipment and ingredients:
The Equipment You Will Need: Bowl, Oven, Leak-Proof Pan, Stand Mixer, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Ziplock Bags, Roaster Pan, Butter Knife, And Spatula.
The Recipe ingredients are as follows:
For Crust: Graham Cracker Crumbs, Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Melted Butter.
For Cheesecake: Cream Cheese, Eggs At Room Temperature, Sugar, Sour Cream, Vanilla Extract, Salt, And U.S. Cake Supply Food Colouring Gel.
So without wasting time let’s start the Superman Cheesecake Recipe!
Best Superman Cheesecake Recipe
- Leak-Proof Pan
- Stand Mixer
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Ziplock Bags
- Roaster Pan
- Butter Knife
- 1 ½ cups Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs, Recommended
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the Graham Cracker crust first by mixing the Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar and brown sugar and mixing thoroughly in the bowl. Use melted butter as well as a fork to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Place the crumbs in a leakproof pan, and then press it firmly down into the bottom of the pan and up the sides of the pan.
- Put it in the oven to bake for approximately 6 minutes, then let it cool on a cool rack.
- The bowl is in a stand mixer, or within a big bowl (using hand mixers) add the cream cheese and mix until it is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in sugar, and then stir again until it becomes creamy.
- Add vanilla extract, and salt and mix until everything is well mixed. If you are using the stand mixer, be sure you stop every few minutes in order to clean the top and the bottom of the bowl using the spatula, so that all ingredients are equally incorporated.
- While the mixer is running at a low speed, slowly add lightly beaten eggs one at a moment and stir until each egg has been incorporated. After all, the eggs have been added then use a spatula to scratch the top and sides of the bowl. the bottom of the bowl and ensure all ingredients are well mixed.
- Divide your batter into six Ziploc bags. Add your food colouring next to achieve the colour you want. Small bowls are used to mix in the colouring.
- Drop your batter into the crust, letting the colours blend together. If you'd rather keep it in layers, use a butter knife to swirl the colours about.
- But be careful not to overmix them. Use the tip of the knife to swirl a couple of times.
- Use a roasting pan to make it half-full with water to make an evaporation bath. Place your cheesecake pan inside the bath.
- Put it in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the edges have become firm. It will be apparent that the middle is still wobbling. Close the oven and switch it off and then let the cake sit for about an hour inside.
- Take the cake out of the bath and place it to dry on the rack. Place it in the fridge for a minimum of four hours.
- Enjoy after being taken out of the refrigerator!
- In the absence of a leak-proof pan, tightly wrap the pan’s base in heavy-duty foil. This will stop the water from leaking into the cake.
- Don’t skip the bathing water because it keeps the cake from cracking.
- The use of gel food colours requires two or three drops to create a vibrant cheesecake with a bright and vibrant appearance.
- It is possible to make this superman cheesecake without colouring since it’s light enough that you can enjoy it as a normal cheesecake.
Have a look at our Marc Murphy Carbonara Recipe if you are interested.
How To Serve Superman Cheesecake?
Remove the cheesecake from the oven and store it for at least four hours in the refrigerator or for up to a night. When serving, carefully remove the cheesecake from the springform pan by gliding a blunt knife down the cheesecake’s sides to loosen them from the pan’s sides. Sprinkle any toppings you like and serve.
What To Serve With Superman Cheesecake?
You can serve your Superman Cheesecake with Mixed Fruit Salad, Japanese Milk Buns, Mango Kulfi, Falooda, Pandesal, Toasted Caramelized Nut Mix, and Candied Fruits.
How To Store Superman Cheesecake In The Refrigerator?
All you need to do is place the cheesecake into an airtight container, then place it in the refrigerator. This will add two to three days to the shelf life of your favourite cake. If you’re using this method for storing your cheesecake, it’s recommended to not delay more than three days to consume the cake.
How To Freeze Superman Cheesecake?
If the cheesecake had just been baked, cool it to room temperature. Take out all the toppings. Cut the cheesecake into slices. Double wrap each slice with foil and plastic wrap. Label the bags appropriately and then freeze the bags.
How To Reheat Superman Cheesecake?
It is a fact that desserts taste better fresh out of the oven. But, you can still have your cake and enjoy it the next day by reheating it in the microwave for around 45 seconds at high.
Take a peek at our Publix Breakfast Bread Recipe if you’re interested.
Superman Cheesecake Recipe is worth trying. The Superman Cheesecake is quick and easy to make and it takes just about 50 minutes of baking, and it is possible to make the cake at home using only three ingredients. Superman Cheesecake Recipe can be described as a tasty easy-to-make cake that’s ideal to serve as a dessert.
Simply gather the ingredients and effortlessly make delicious cheesecake for family and friends. I hope that you enjoyed this Superman Cheesecake Recipe. If you are a fan of our Cheesecake, please let us know what you think of it by leaving an opinion in the comment section.