If you are looking for Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe then you have come to the correct blog page. In this post, I have shared the Popular Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe With Chicken And Sausage with full details explanation that you will like a lot I hope.
This authentic Cajun gumbo is made without tomatoes or okra. It’s sure to become a family favourite. Cajun Gumbo is a laborious process, but the result is a delicious hot bowl full of Cajun flavours. Serve with rice and potato salad.
What Is Cajun Ninja Gumbo?
About Cajun Ninja:
Jason, a Louisiana native, is known as “The Cajun Ninja”, and has been cooking on social media platforms YouTube and Facebook. His first video of cooking went viral in 2016 and currently has more than 30 million views. Jason believes in entertainment, empathy, kindness, and cuisine as ways to share his enthusiasm.
Cajun Nnja Gumbo:
Cajun Nnja Gumbo is a unique gumbo recipe by Cajun Nija, which is well-liked by people. This gumbo is made with All-Purpose Flour, Vegetable Oil, Bell Pepper, Onion, Celery, Chicken, Sausage, Chicken Stock, Cajun Seasoning, Water, Bay Leaves, Garlic Powder, Salt, Cajun Style Roux, and Pictsweet Seasoning Blend.
Only 15 ingredients and some kitchen equipment are needed to make this delicious Cajun Ninja Gumbo, which I explained in more detail below.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Cajun Ninja Gumbo
The Ingredients & Equipment are as follows:
Vegetables: You will need 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 yellow onion, and 2 stalks of celery. Chop all the vegetables as preparation.
Flour: You will need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour. It is recommended that you use all-purpose flour from the Gold Medal or King Arthur brands.
Oil: You will need a half cup of vegetable oil. Use Happy Belly or Crisco brand Vegetable oil.
Chicken: You will need 1 Rotisserie chicken, deboned.
Sausage: You will need 1 lb of smoked sausage. Use Hillshire Farm brand smoked sausage or you can use another brand.
Chicken Stock: You will need 32 oz of Chicken Stock. Use Swanson Brand Unsalted Chicken Stock or you can use another brand.
Cajun Seasoning: You will need 1/2 tablespoon of Frontier Cajun Seasoning. Use Frontier or McCormick brand cajun seasoning.
Water: You will need 2 cups of fresh water to make this gumbo.
Spices: You will need 1 bay leave and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder. Use McCormick spices brand to get the best result.
Salt: Make use of the same salt that you typically use in the kitchen.
Seasoning Blend: You will need 5 oz of Frozen Pictsweet Seasoning Blend, defrosted. Use Pictsweet Brand Seasoning Blend.
Cajun Style Roux: Alternatively you can use 1/2 jar of RICHARD’S Cajun Style Roux.
You will need Stove, Saucepan, Skillet, Cutting Board, Knife, Measuring Cup, Measuring, And Wooden Spoon.
So let’s see How To Make Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe at home!
Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe With Chicken And Sausage
Equipment & Tools
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spoon
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- ½ Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 Stalk Celery,Chopped
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, Deboned
- 1 lb Smoked Sausage
- 32 oz Swanson Unsalted Chicken Stock, Recommended
- ½ tbsp Frontier Cajun Seasoning, Recommended
- 2 cups Water Before Simmering
- 1 Bay Leaves
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 5 oz Frozen Pictsweet Seasoning Blend, Defrosted
- ½ Jar RICHARD’S Cajun Style Roux (Alternative)
- Prepare all the vegetables, chicken, and sausage first. Place them in the refrigerator
- Roux used medium-high heat. It all depends on the stove. Stirring for approximately an hour is enough to make it look like melted milk chocolate. Cook for longer to achieve a darker roux.
- After adding the vegetables, cook for another 10 minutes.
- While the vegetable is heating, cook your sausage in a separate saucepan. It’s fine to add the roux if you don’t have enough time to brown the sausages.
- Once the sausage is a little browned, add some chicken stock to the pan to loosen any drippings.
- After that, add the sausage to the roux and vegetables.
- Add the rest of the stock, along with the Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and bay leaves. Let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- You can now bring it to a boil and skim the oil from the surface. That flavor, on the other hand, is referred to by some.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for about one and a half hours.
- Your Cajun Gumbo is ready to serve. Serve with white rice and enjoy!
- 1 Can Rotel blended for Paul
- 1/2 lb Taso, browned with sausage
- 1/2 capful of Savoie’s browning sauce
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With cajun Ninja Gumbo?
Coleslaw, Rice, Potato Salad, Cheese Bread, Hush Puppies, Cornbread, Okra Poppers, Corn on the Cob, and Fresh Salad are the best side dishes for Cajun Ninja Gubo. Also, you can serve a glass of wine for your guest.
How To Store Cajun Ninja Gumbo?
In The Fridge: Place the Cajun Ninja Gumbo in an airtight plastic container and refrigerate. This gumbo will only keep in the refrigerator for two or three days.
In The Freezer: Gumbo can be frozen for up to 2 months. Divide the gumbo into serving-sized containers, leaving about an inch of headspace at the top of each. Then, seal each container individually, double-check the seal, and place the containers in the freezer’s center.
How To Reheat cajun Ninja Gumbo?
Put the Cajun Ninja Gumbo in the microwave on thaw and follow your microwave’s directions.
Stir the gumbo occasionally while defrosting in the microwave.
Use a rubber spatula to transfer the defrosted gumbo to a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover the gumbo with plastic wrap and heat on high until steaming. 2–5 minutes depending on the microwave.
Microwave for 1 minute to evenly heat the gumbo.
Have a look at our other blog posts:
Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe With Chicken And Sausage should be tried. Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe can be prepared in just a few minutes. During the Festive season, this delectable recipe can be served as a main or side dish.
This recipe’s consistently tasty meal will thrill your taste senses. It’s easy to make and inexpensive. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on equipment.
I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog site. I hope you enjoyed this Cajun Ninja Gumbo Recipe With Chicken And Sausage. You can review the recipe and then leave a comment. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help.