If you’re searching at Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe, then you’ve landed on the right blog page. On this page, I have shared the Popular Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe with full details and explanations that you’ll enjoy much, I am sure.
What Is Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras?
When you visit the Pappas Restaurant, you will be treated to a feast. Pappas restaurants are famous for their outstanding food, outstanding service, and inviting atmosphere in which guests will be treated as guests to be entertained and enjoy delicious meals that bear the Pappas quality mark.
There are many foods on their menu. Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras is one of them. Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras is a wonderful New Orleans-style dish packed with sausage, peppers, garlic, and shrimp. It’s basically fettuccine alfredo Cajun style and can be prepared from beginning to end within just 25 minutes.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras
The Ingredients & Equipment are as follows:
Fettuccine: Use Al Dente or Badia brand Fettuccine pasta to get the best result.
Shrimp: Use medium-sized shrimp that have been cleaned (peeled) and deveined.
Butter: Use Lurpakor or Kerrygold brand unsalted butter or you can use another brand.
Cajun Seasoning: Use Frontier or McCormick brand Cajun Seasoning.
Vegetables: You will need green onion, green & red bell pepper, mushrooms, tomato, garlic and parsley. Slice the green onion, dice the bell pepper, slice the mushrooms, dice the tomato, mince the garlic, and chop the parsley as preparation.
Paprika: Use McCormick or Badia brand smoked paprika or use another brand of smoked paprika.
Andouille Sausage: Hillshire Farm or Richard’s Cajun Foods brand Andouille Sausage is recommended
Lemon Juice: Use freshly squeezed lemon juice or you can use store-bought lemon juice.
Heavy Cream: Heavy whipping creams such as Land O Lakes or Great Value is recommended.
Parmesan Cheese: Use Milano’s or BelGioioso brand Grated Parmesan Cheese for the best result.
Salt & Black Pepper: Use sea salt and black pepper that you typically use in the kitchen.
Equipment Needs For Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras:
You will need Large Skillet, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Cutting Board, and Knife.
So let’s see How To Make Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe at home!
Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Large Skillet
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Cutting Board
- 18 oz Al Dente Egg Fettuccine, Recommended
- 1 ½ lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, divided
- 1 ½ tsp Frontier Cajun Seasoning, Recommended
- 6 green onions, sliced
- ⅔ tsp smoked paprika
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 18 oz andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ⅔ cup diced tomato
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Milano’s Parmesan Cheese, Recommended
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta using salted water, according to instructions on the package, and drain.
- As the water comes to a boil and the pasta cooks, melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a big skillet.
- The shrimp should be sprinkled with Cajun spice and smoked paprika, and cooked in the butter until they become pink. Remove it with a spoon and set it away.
- Add the remaining butter to the same skillet. Once it’s melted, add onions bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and sausage.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender and the sausage has browned.
- Add the tomato and garlic, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Mix in the heavy cream then simmers until it becomes thick.
- Add Parmesan, lemon juice, and parsley. Stir until the Parmesan is incorporated.
- Make sure to check for seasoning, and then sprinkle salt and pepper according to your preference.
- Remove from the heat. Add shrimp and fettuccine, and mix it all in.
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras?
Crawfish Etouffee, red beans, jambalaya, rice, fried chicken, warm gumbo dip, and cornbread are the best side dishes for this Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras. Also, you can eat any salad items with this pasta mardi gras.
How To Store Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras?
Ziploc bags or other freezer-safe containers are ideal for storing leftover Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras. Pasta Mardi Gras made at home will keep for up to three days in the fridge.
How To Reheat Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras?
Pasta Mardi Gras should be baked for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in an oven-safe baking dish that has been covered with aluminium foil.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras?
The main ingredients of the Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras are Fettuccine, Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Heavy cream, Parmesan Cheese and vegetables which has many health benefits. They are as follows:
Fettuccine: Fettuccine pasta is high in energy and can provide fiber. In addition to lowering cholesterol, this could also be helpful for stomach problems.
Shrimp: Shrimps are an excellent source of protein and a healthy option because they are low in calories, carbs, and fat. Shrimp contains a lot of selenium, choline, and vitamin B12.
Heavy Cream: Heavy whipping cream is high in fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E, and K.
Parmesan Cheese: Parmesan is high in a variety of vitamins and minerals. It is high in vitamins A, B2, B12, and D, as well as minerals including calcium.
Vegetables: Vegetables are high in key vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which bring several health benefits to the body. They are abundant in vitamin A, which is essential for eye health. Vegetables are high in dietary fiber, a type of carbohydrate that aids in the passage of food through the digestive tract.
Our Other Helpful Post:
Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe is a must-try recipe. The recipe for Pappadeaux Pasta Gras will take less than 40 minutes to prepare. The recipe is delicious and ideal to serve as a main meal for the festivities.
This recipe is likely to satisfy your taste buds and produce delicious results. It’s easy to prepare and is inexpensive. It doesn’t require expensive equipment.
Thank you for visiting my site as well as taking the time to browse through it. I hope you enjoyed the Pappadeaux Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe. The only requirement that you are required to do is to complete a review of the recipe and share your thoughts in the comments.