Looking for J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe? Don’t worry, I’ve included the Popular J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe with complete instructions in this post, which I hope you’ll enjoy.
What Is J. Alexander’s?
J. Alexander’s Holdings Inc. is an American restaurant company that operates a number of casual dining establishments. The company’s headquarters are in Nashville, Tennessee.
Three Nashville businessmen, Jack C. Massey, Earl Beasley, Jr., and John Neff, Jr., founded Volunteer Capital Corporation in 1971 under the name Volunteer Capital Corporation. In 1991, the first restaurant opened in Nashville, Tennessee. The expansion plans of the company are nationwide.
J. Alexander Rattlesnake pasta is a popular pasta dish served at J. Alexander restaurant. The spicy alfredo sauce-based pasta dish is well-known for its abundance of Cajun spices, veggies, and sautéed chicken breast.
Only 15 ingredients and some kitchen tools are needed to make this Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta, which I explained in detail below.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta
The Ingredients & Equipment are as follows:
Vegetables: You will need silvers of (1/4 inch)green, red, and yellow bell peppers. Also, you will need diced red onion, chopped garlic and chopped cilantro. Cut the bell peppers, dice the onion, and chop the garlic & cilantro as preparation.
Olive oil: Use La Tourangelle, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or you can use Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Pasta: Use 365 Whole Foods Market or De Cecco Tagliatelle Pasta to get the best result.
Salt: You will need regular table salt and also need coarse salt for this recipe.
Chicken Breast: You will need 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Garlic Powder & Black Pepper: Use McCormick or Badia brand garlic powder and Black Pepper or you can use what you have on hand.
Alfredo Sauce: Use Simply Organic Alfredo Sauce Mix or you can use another alfredo sauce mix.
Lime Juice: Try to use freshly squeezed lime juice, alternatively store-bought also works well.
Cajun Seasoning: Frontier Cajun Seasoning is recommended, alternatively you can use McCormick brand Cajun Seasoning.
Smoked Mozzarella: Use Mimmo’s Brand Smoked Mozzarella to get the best result.
You will need Skillet, Bowl, Knife, Cutting Board, Boiling Pot, Pan For Grilling Chicken, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, and Serving Plate.
So let’s see How To Make J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe!
J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Cutting Board
- Boiling Pot
- Pan For Grilling Chicken
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Serving Plate
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups De Cecco Tagliatelle Pasta, Recommended
- 1 tsp Salt
For Grilled Chicken:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 350 grams)
- ⅓ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¾ tsp Coarse Salt
- Black Pepper, To Taste
For The Rattlesnake Pasta:
- 5 cups Cooked Tagliatelle Pasta
- 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts, Sliced Into 1/4-inch Strips
- 2 cups Simply Organic Alfredo Sauce Mix, Recommended
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Frontier Cajun Seasoning, Recommended
- 12 (1/4-inch) Slivers Of Green bell pepper
- 12 (1/4-inch) Slivers Of Red Bell Pepper
- 12 (1/4-inch) Slivers Of Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 4 tbsp Diced Red Onion
- 4 tbsp Grated Smoked Mozzarella
- 2 tbsp Copped Cilantro Leaves
For The Pasta:
- Fill the pot 2/3 full with water, 2 tablespoons oil, and 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a moderate boil over medium-high heat.
- Place the pasta nests into the pot of boiling water.
- Cook for 2 minutes shorter than the cooking time on the package.
- After boiling, remove tagliatelle pasta from the water and keep it aside.
For Grilled Chicken:
- A large pan is heated to medium-high. Add olive oil and allow it to heat up. I
- n a bowl mix the spices (coarse salt, garlic powder, and black pepper) with the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breast in the pan and grill for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
For Rattlesnake Pasta:
- Chopped the garlic and diced the red onion.
- Cut in silvers the bell peppers.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, mix the Alfredo sauce, lime juice, and Cajun seasoning.
- Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Once the sauce is warm you can add the grilled chicken, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and garlic.
- Saute until the vegetables become translucent, around 5 to 6 minutes. Add the cooked pasta and mix until the pasta is well coated.
- Serve with cilantro and mozzarella on a serving plate.
My Other Recipes:
What To Pair With J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta?
Grilled Asparagus, Garlic Bread, Fresh Vegetable Salad, Green Beans, Garlic Roasted Potatoes, and Grilled Shrimp are the best side dishes for Rattlesnake Pasta.
How To Store & Reheat J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta?
Refrigerate your J Alexander’s rattlesnake pasta in an airtight container and consume it within five days.
To rehydrate the sauce, reheat this dish in individual servings in the microwave with a small splash of milk. Otherwise, the pasta absorbs the liquid while sitting in the fridge, resulting in fewer creamy leftovers.
What Are The Health Benefits Of J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta?
The main ingredients of this J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta are pasta, chicken, vegetables, and Alfredo Sauce. They have many health benefits which I explained in detail below.
Pasta: Tagliatelle pasta is high in energy and can provide fibre made from whole grains. This can help with stomach issues as well as decrease cholesterol.
Chicken: Chicken breast is a high-quality source of lean protein. Chicken also contains vitamin B, vitamin D, calcium, iron, zinc, and trace levels of vitamins A and C.
Vegetables: Eating veggies on a daily basis is beneficial to one’s health. They include vital vitamins, minerals, and nutrients like antioxidants and fiber.
Alfredo Sauce: Vitamin A and calcium are abundant in Alfredo sauce. It is rich in vitamin A (24%) and calcium (35%).
Our Other Delicious Recipes:
J Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe is an absolute must-try recipe. The Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe by J Alexander takes about 35 minutes to create. This tasty recipe is perfect to serve as the main course during mealtimes, or at the period of the holiday season.
This recipe is sure to please your palate and offer delicious food. It’s simple to prepare and cost-effective and does not require expensive equipment.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website and peruse it. I hope that you enjoyed J. Alexander’s Rattlesnake Pasta Recipe and should cook this pasta at your own home. Please let me know if you have any questions or recommendations in the comments area.