If you are looking For a “I Don’t Care Recipe” then you are on the right blog post. In this article, I have shared the “best ” I Don’t Care Recipe” with some valuable tips that you will like a lot.
What Is “I Don’t Care Recipe”?
If you ask people what they’d like to eat for dinner and they reply with “I don’t know” or more importantly “I don’t care” an answer, it can be extremely frustrating. This is why I cook this Beef Casserole to counter the question, and this is why called this the “I Don’t Care Recipe”.
Casseroles are always enjoyable to prepare and are delicious comfort foods that families will love. They’re not fancy, but they’re delicious. They are a delicious dinner for a weeknight that even home cooks can enjoy cooking.
With a gorgeous mixture of ingredients, It’s a meal that the entire family will be able to enjoy. This Beef Casserole is bursting with flavor. It is packed with just enough zest to make it tasty but not so much that it will appeal to all.
If you’re looking to cook a quick and tasty recipe, this Beef Casserole recipe is the perfect recipe. It’s not costly, but certainly, the perfect dish to prepare anytime on a cold winter evening.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For “I Don’t Care Recipe”
The ingredients and equipment are as follows:
Vegetables: You will need 1/2 cup of chopped red onions, 1 cup of chopped red & orange bell pepper, 4 cloves of garlic, 1/3 cup of chopped jalapeno pepper, 12 oz. of drained corn kernels, 4 oz. of diced green chiles, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley.
Spices & Herbs: You will need 1 tablespoon of chili powder, 1 tsp of ground rosemary, 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp of Taco Seasoning Mix and Freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Use Mc Cormick or Spiceworld brand spices & herbs to get the best result.
Salt: You will need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt and Ground Himalayan sea salt, to taste. Use Lawry’s brand garlic salt and Morton brand Himalayan sea salt.
Olive Oil: You will need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Use Pompeian brand olive oil or use what you have on hand.
Beef: You will need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef. Use Fresh brand ground beef or you can use another brand.
Worcestershire Sauce: You will need 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce. Use Lea & Perrins or Kikkoman brand Worcestershire Sauce.
Tomatoes: You will need a 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes. Use Hunt’s or Contadina brand crushed tomatoes.
Cream of Mushroom Soup: You will need 10 oz of Cream of Mushroom Soup. Use only Campbell’s brand Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Cheddar Cheese: You will need 1 1/2 cups of grated sharp Cheddar cheese. Use Kraft brand sharp Cheddar cheese, divided.
Sugar: You will need 1 tbsp of brown sugar. Use Domino brand brown sugar to get the best result.
Monterey Jack cheese: You will need 1 1/2 cups of grated Monterey Jack cheese. Use Kraft brand Monterey Jack cheese, divided.
Egg Noodles: You will need 12 ounces of cooked egg noodles. Use the Barilla brand of noodles from Amazon.
You will need Oven, Baking Dish, Boiling Pot, Skillet, Knife, Cutting Board, Measuring Cup, and Measuring Spoon.
So let’s see How To Make “I Don’t Care Recipe”!
I Don’t Care Recipe In Casserole
Equipment & Tools
- Baking Dish Or Casserole
- Boiling Pot
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 cup Red Onions, Chopped
- ½ cup Red Onions, Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- ⅓ cup Jalapeno Pepper, Chopped
- 1 ½ lb Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix, Recommended
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Rosemary
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Ground Himalayan Sea Salt, To Taste
- 28 oz Hunt’s Crushed Tomatoes, Recommended
- 12 oz Corn Kernels, Drained
- 10 oz Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, Recommended
- 4 oz Diced Green Chiles
- 1 ½ cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Grated Monterey Jack Cheese, Divided
- 1 ½ tbsp Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 12 oz Egg Noodles, Cooked Al Dente
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a 9×13 baking dish by lightly greasing it.
- According to the instructions, boil the egg noodles in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain then set apart.
- In a large pan, heat it to medium and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and sauté for three minutes, or until they are transparent.
- Add the orange and red peppers.
- Cook in 2 mins. Add jalapeno peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add minced garlic, stir it and cook for one minute.
- Add ground beef, and cook until it is no pinker. Dividing it into pieces.
- Halfway through cooking, spice it with taco seasoning, chili powder, Ground rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt. Stir in and cook until the beef is cooked.
- Season the beef mixture with coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the corn kernels, Stir well.
- Add crushed tomatoes and soup of mushrooms and chopped green chilies. Mix well.
- Add brown sugar and cook for two minutes.
- Mix in 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese as well as 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Blend cheeses with the other ingredients.
- Stir in the cooked egg noodles until they are al dente, then pour the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Before putting it in the preheated oven, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheeses have melted.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the pan after removing it from the oven.
Our Other Delicious Recipes:
What To Pair With This Beef Casserole?
Tangy Glazed Brussels Sprouts, Balsamic-Tossed Parmesan Broccoli Rabe, Moroccan Spiced Carrots, Swiss Chard Salad With Spiced Hazelnuts, Grilled Zucchini With Sea Salt, Arugula Salad With Lemon & Pine Nuts, Baked Cauliflower Steaks With Sage, Caprese Tomato Salad, Green Beans with Mustard, Tomato Bruschetta, and Chicken & Cucumber Salad are the best side dishes for this casserole “I Don’t Care Recipe”.
How To Store This Beef Casserole?
We recommend freezing leftover casseroles unless you’re meal-prepping for the next 3 to 4 days. Cut them into individual servings, place them in freezer bags or freezer-safe containers, and thaw for a quick meal.
How To Reheat Beef Casserole?
Remove your casserole from the freezer and thaw it before baking it for the best results. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The aluminium foil must be tightly wrapped around the casserole dish. Reheat for 20-30 minutes, or until the casserole is hot throughout.
What Are The Health Benefits Of This Beef Casserole?
Vegetables: Vegetables are high in protein, good for your heart, and high in trace nutrients. Consuming vegetables can improve your gut and mental health.
Spices & Herbs: There is now a lot of proof that spices and herbs have antioxidant, antitumorgenic, anticarcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, glucose- and cholesterol-lowering, as well as mood- and cognitive-altering properties.
Beef: Although it contains a lot of protein and other nutrients, beef is also high in saturated fats and cholesterol, which can cause fatty deposits in the blood.
Cheese: Cheese is an excellent source of nutrients. They may prevent cavities in your teeth. It contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is beneficial to the heart.
Noodles: Noodles are made primarily of salt, wheat flour, and water. The micronutrients in instant noodles vary depending on the brand. Furthermore, instant noodles contain few calories, protein, fibre, minerals, and vitamins.
Our Other Recipes:
- 2 Popular Creamette Lasagna Recipe
- Chiavetta’s Chicken Marinade Recipe
- 3 Best Chinese Coconut Chicken Recipe
I Don’t Care Recipe in Casserole is a must-try recipe. The I Don’t care Beff Casserole can be described as a delicious, simple-to-make meal that is great for dinner or lunch. We’re always looking to find new ways to let you be aware of the delicious foods we serve.
These dishes will satisfy the cravings of food lovers everywhere with each bite. They will always have wonderful taste. This recipe is great to have by itself. It’s one of those foods that don’t require many hours of effort to prepare. It can be served as your main meal to make a complete dinner.
Simply gather the ingredients to make this delicious dinner for your family members without any hassle. I hope you like the I Don’t Care Recipe In Casserole. Please share your thoughts about the recipe in the comments section if you have any.