If you are a fan of grilled chicken then this Dinos Chicken Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Dinos Chicken Recipe with some valuable information that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Dinos Chicken?
Dino’s Famous Chicken is a well-known American restaurant. Demetrios Pantazis founded this restaurant with the singular goal of supporting his family and the local community through the warmth of his hard labor and the sharing of wonderful food.
This restaurant is well known for its famous grilled chicken. Dino’s Grilled Chicken is made with Chicken, Lemon & Lime Juice, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt, And Some Spices.
Only 12 ingredients and some kitchen equipment are needed to make this Dino’s grilled chicken at home, which I explained in detail below.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Dinos Chicken
The Ingredients & Equipment are as follows:
Lemons & Lime: You will need 2 lemons and 1 lime juice and zest. Use Meyer lemon and West Indian Lime for the best result.
Garlic: You will need 5 cloves of peeled garlic.
Olive Oil: Use Pompeian or Cobram Estate brand extra virgin olive oil or use it from your kitchen.
Vinegar: Use Napa Valley Naturals or Colavita Brand Organic Red Wine Vinegar.
Chili And Red Pepper: you will need 3 Serrano Chili Peppers and 1 red pepper, seeded for this recipe.
Parsley: You will need fresh parsley to get the best flavor.
Paprika: Use smoked paprika from the Badia or McCormick brands, or any other brand.
Black Pepper: Use the McCormick or Badia brands of black pepper, or choose another brand.
Salt: Use kosher salt from your kitchen or the Diamond Crystal or Morton brands.
Chicken: Use Bell & Evans Or Cooks Venture brand whole chicken to get the best result.
Equipment & Tools:
Grill, Cutting Board, Knife, Blender, Ziplock Bag, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Basting Brush, and Serving Plate.
So let’s see How To Make Dinos Chicken Recipe at home!
Popular Dinos Chicken Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Cutting Board
- Ziplock Bag
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Basting Brush
- Serving Plate
- 2 Lemons, Juiced And Zested
- 1 Lime, Juiced And Zested
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- ½ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Colavita Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Serrano Chili Peppers
- 1 Red Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- 2 (1000 Grams) Bell & Evans Whole Chickens
- Remove the skin from each chicken and cut it into four halves.
- With a fork, pierce the chicken all around.
- Except for the chicken, combine all of the ingredients in an electric blender.
- Blend the ingredients until well blended.
- Put the chicken in a sizable sealable bag and pour the marinade on top.
- Gently massage the chicken and seal the bag tightly.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 6 hours to let it marinate.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and brush the grates liberally with oil.
- Take the chicken out from the marinade, and keep the remaining marinade aside.
- To ensure the chicken is cooked through, grill it for 5–6 minutes per side.
- Occasionally baste the chicken with the leftover marinade.
- When the chicken reaches 165°F, take it off the grill and tent it with foil.
- Allow at least 6 minutes for the chicken to rest before serving.
- Enjoy your Dino's Grilled Chicken at home!
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With Dino’s Grilled Chicken?
Sweet Potato Fries, Oven-Baked Potato Wedges, Mexican Street Corn Salad, Fresh Tomato Salad, Corn on the Cob, Roasted Vegetables, Oven-Roasted Zucchini, Slow-Cooker Toasted Herb Rice, and Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salads are the best side dish with Dino’s Grilled Chicken.
How To Store Dino’s Grilled Chicken?
The USDA suggests consuming refrigerated grilled chicken within three to four days. Refrigeration slows but does not halt bacterial development. The USDA advises using grilled leftovers within three to four days.
How To Reheat Dino’s Grilled Chicken?
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Place a baking sheet on top of a wire rack. Take the chicken out of the fridge, then let it soften to room temperature.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Dino’s Grilled Chicken?
Dino’s Grilled Chicken can help you lose weight and lower the risk of heart disease. The amino acid tryptophan, which is found in chicken, has been connected to higher serotonin levels in our brains.
Our Other Recipes:
Dinos Chicken Recipe is worth trying. With only 12 ingredients and basic cooking skills, you can make this delicious Chicken Recipe at home in 22 minutes. This grilled chicken is a delicious main dish for dinner parties and other social occasions.
Simply assemble the ingredients for the chicken and grill it for your family to enjoy. I hope you liked this Dinos Chicken Recipe. Please give this grilled chicken a rating and let your loved ones and friends know if you like it.