If you are a fan of brownies then this Cici’s Brownies Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Cici’s Brownies Recipe with some valuable information that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Cici’s Brownies?
Cici’s is a Texas-based American buffet restaurant chain that specializes in pizza and was founded in Coppell. The business was established in 1985, and franchising started in 1988.
Cici’s restaurant offers Wings, Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Desserts, Beverages, as well as more dishes. Brownies are a popular and delicious dessert offered at the restaurant.
Cici’s Brownies are made with Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix, Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Chocolate Syrup, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Cooking Spray, and Powdered Sugar For Topping.
To prepare these delicious Cici’s Brownies, you only need seven ingredients and a few pieces of kitchen equipment, which I have described in more detail below for your convenience,
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Cici’s Brownies
The ingredients and equipment are as follows:
Brownie Mix: You will need 1 (18.4 oz) box of Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix. Use Pillsbury’s Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix to get the best result.
Egg: You will need 2 large size eggs. Use The Happy Egg. Co-brand eggs or you can use another brand.
Oil: You will need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil. Avo or Happy Belly bran vegetable oil is recommended.
Chocolate Syrup: You will need 4 tbsp of chocolate syrup. Use Wildly Organic or HERSHEY’S brand chocolate syrup to get the best result.
Chocolate Chips: You will need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted. Use NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE or HERSHEY’S brand semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Sugar: You will need some powdered sugar for the topping. Use US Sugar or Wholesome brand powdered sugar.
Cooking Spray: To spray the pan, you’ll need cooking spray. Pam brand cooking spray is recommended.
13×9 Baking Pan, Oven, Mixing Bowl, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Wire Rack, and Refrigerator.
So, let’s see How To Make Cici’s Brownies Recipe at Home!
Cici’s Brownies Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- 13×9 Baking Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 1 (18.4 oz) Box Pillsbury's Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix, Recommended
- 2 Large Eggs
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 tbsp HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup, Recommended
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Melted
- Cooking Spray
- Powdered Sugar For Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the eggs and vegetable oil.
- Add half of the brownie mix, stir several times, and then add the remaining half brownie mix.
- Pour chocolate syrup and melted chocolate chips into the bowl, mix, and set aside.
- Line the edges of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or grease it well with cooking spray.
- Bake the batter in the oven for 22 to 25 minutes.
- To check for doneness, use a toothpick.
- You should test the brownies after 16-20 minutes and keep an eye on them.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and place them in the refrigerator or freezer to chill.
- This stage is essential because it facilitates brownie cutting and saves the brownies from overcooking in the pan.
- The sides of overcooked brownies become rigid and the center loses its fudginess.
- Cut the brownies with a plastic knife and, dust them with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy CICi's Brownie at home!
Our Other Recipes:
What To Pair With Cici’s Brownies?
Add 1 scoop of your preferred ice cream on top; chocolate, chocolate chip, and coffee are all good choices, but feel free to experiment and try dulce de leche, green tea, or cinnamon if you’re feeling really adventurous.
How To Store Cici’s Brownies?
Wrap Cici’s brownies firmly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store at room temperature, or place them in an airtight container with a lid, such as a tray or Tupperware container. This will prevent your brownies from spoiling and keep out any potential contaminants.
If you want to keep your brownies fresh for more than a few days, place them in the refrigerator in an airtight container. In this manner, brownies will remain fresh for approximately 14 days.
How To Reheat Cici’s Brownies?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before reheating Cici’s brownies in the oven. Once the oven has been preheated, place the brownies on a baking sheet and heat them for about 5 minutes, or until they are sufficiently heated. Additionally, you can reheat it in an air fryer for two to three minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Cici’s Brownies?
In addition to being a source of antioxidants, it has been discovered that chocolate can help reduce blood pressure and increase “good” cholesterol. Darker chocolate is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties, so consuming a delectable chocolate brownie in moderation can be beneficial to your health.
Our Other Recipes:
Cici’s Brownies Recipe is worth trying. Cici’s Brownies can be made in only 40 minutes using just 7 common ingredients. Anyone who loves brownies should give them a try soon.
You learn a few new things from Cici’s Brownies Recipe, and it inspires you to give them a try. Send your friends this recipe for brownies, and then let us know what you think of it by leaving a comment below.