If you are a fan of popcorn then this Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn Recipe with some valuable information that you will like a lot I hope.
What is Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn?
Brenda Gantt is a well-known social media personality, a chef, and a former schoolteacher. The majority of her Facebook followers are interested in the food-related content she posts. Her debut cookbook, titled “It’s Going to Be Good, Ya’ll,” was released in 2021.
Brenda Gantt’s Caramel Popcorn Recipe is the greatest. With this recipe, you can make Caramel Popcorn in 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Even if you’ve never tried one of Brenda Gantt’s recipes, the Caramel Popcorn will persuade you to do so. Vegetable Oil, Popcorn Kernels, Unsalted Butter, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Salt, Pecan, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, and Cooking Spray are used to make Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn.
This Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn requires ten ingredients and a few pieces of equipment, which I will explain in more detail below for your convenience.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn
The Ingredients And Equipment are as follows:
Oil: You will need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil. Use Happy Belly or Great Value brand vegetable oil or you can use another brand.
Popcorn Kernels: You will need 1 1/3 cups of popcorn kernels. Orville Redenbacher’s or GREAT NORTHERN POPCORN COMPANY brand popcorn kernels are recommended.
Butter: 2 sticks of unsalted butter are required. Use Kerrygold brand butter or another high-quality brand.
Sugar: You will need 2 cups of Domino brand light brown sugar to get the best result.
Corn Syrup: You will need 1/2 cup of corn syrup. Use Karo brand corn syrup or use what you have on hand.
Salt: You will need 1/2 tsp of salt. Use salt that you regularly use for cooking.
Pecan: You will need 2 cups of pecans halves. Fisher-brand pecan halves are recommended.
Baking Soda: You will need 1/2 tsp of baking soda. Use Arm & Hammer or Bob’s red mill brand baking soda.
Vanilla extract: You will need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Use McCormick brand pure vanilla extract or you can use any other brand of vanilla extract for good flavor.
Cooking Spray: Use Pam brand cooking spray for the best result.
Burner, Saucepan, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Wooden Spoon, Pan, Aluminium Foil, And Oven.
So, let’s see How To Make Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn Recipe!
Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spoon
- Aluminium Foil
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 ⅓ cups Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Kernels, Recommended
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Karo Corn Syrup, Recommended
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Fisher Pecan Halves, Recommended
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Cooking Spray
- In a large saucepan, heat the vegetable oil with 3 popcorn kernels over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Keep an eye out for the kernels to pop; as soon as they do, the oil is ready (remove the three popcorns quickly so they don't burn).
- Put the remaining popcorn kernels in the saucepan and cover it.
- Shake the saucepan to ensure that the kernels are all in one layer.
- Keep cooking the popcorn with the lid on over medium-high heat until all of the kernels start popping.
- Gently shake the pan from side to side and back and forth a few times.
- The popcorn is ready when the popping has slowed to one pop every few seconds.
- In the meantime, take a pan and put some foil on it and spray it with cooking spray.
- Take the cover from the popcorn and place it in the saucepan.
- To the prepared popcorn, add the pecan halves.
- In a separate pan, over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add brown sugar and corn syrup and cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- After 5 minutes add baking soda and vanilla extract and mix very well with a spoon.
- Pour the sauce on top of the popcorn and pecans and toss them with a spoon.
- Bake the popcorn in a preheated oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the pan from the oven and break the popcorn.
- Enjoy Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn!
Our Other Recipes:
What To Pair Well With Brenda Gant Caramel Popcorn?
Brenda Gantt popcorn goes well with a refined glass of bourbon because the two go well together.
Serve it with a handful of almonds, which are also high in fiber, and include some protein in them.
How To Store Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn?
Store Caramel Popcorn in an airtight container once it has cooled. Caramel Popcorn cooked at home has a four-day shelf life when stored in an airtight container.
How To Reheat Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn?
Take a pan and put some foil on it and spray it with cooking spray. Place the caramel popcorn in a preheated 200-degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes. It will crisp up quickly!
What Are The Health Benefits Of Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn?
A cup of caramel popcorn includes around 1.3 grams of protein and traces of iron. It also contains little more than one gram of fiber, 32 net carbs, and around 160 calories.
Our Other Recipes:
Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn is a definite must-try. You can create delicious caramel popcorn at home using the Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn Recipe. It just takes 10 ingredients and 1 hour and 50 minutes to prepare. Get the ingredients for delicious caramel popcorn for your friends.
I hope that you enjoyed Brenda Gantt Caramel Popcorn Recipe. Please share this caramel popcorn recipe with your friends and family, and let us know what you think in the comments section below.