If you are a beef steak lover then this Sabana De Res Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Best Sabana De Res Recipe with a full detailed explanation that you will like very much.
What Is Sabana De Res?
This Sabana De Res Recipe is one of the most delectable and healthful comfort food meals to come from Mexico. There are numerous ways that you can enjoy this meat-based dish. It is a dish with many different ways to eat it. It’s all based on the style you prefer. Here’s a technique that you’ll like.
Sabana De Res Recipe is made with some handful ingredients, they are as follows:
- Vegetable Oil
- Pasilla Chili
- Guajillo Chili
- Sesame Seeds
- Thin Beef Steak
- Ground Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Cream Cheese
- Cooked Rice
- Chihuahua Cheese
How To Make Sabana De Res Recipe?
First, cut the tomatoes, and onion into slices and put them aside.
In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over medium-low heat. Add sliced tomatoes and onion to the saucepan. Add Garlic Cloves, Pasilla Chili, and Guajillo Chili. For 3 to 4 minutes, fry the ingredients.
Add the sesame seeds and cook for a further 60 seconds. Add water and let it boil for 5 minutes and turn off the heat. Transfer the frying ingredients to a blender. Add a pinch of salt and blend the ingredient until smooth.
Turn on the heat and transfer the sauce to the same saucepan. Cook the sauce until thick.
Now, Season your beef steak with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. In a separate saucepan, cook the steaks until both sides are golden brown (It takes about 3 minutes).
On a plate, add the prepared sauce and some cream cheese. Put rice on it then put the steaks. Now put Chihuahua Cheese on the steaks.
Place the plate in the microwave and microwave until the cheese has melted. Remove the plate from the microwave. Garnish with tomato, onion and avocado slices (Details Below).
Best Sabana De Res Recipe
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spoon
- Serving Plate
- 2 Thin Beef Steak
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- ½ cup Chihuahua Cheese
- ½ medium Onion, Sliced
- ½ medium Avocado, Sliced
- ½ Tomato, Sliced
- First cut the tomatoes, and onion into slices, put them aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over medium-low heat.
- Add sliced tomatoes and onion to the saucepan.
- Add Garlic Cloves, Pasilla Chili, and Guajillo Chili.
- For 3 to 4 minutes, fry the ingredients.
- Add the sesame seeds and cook for a further 60 seconds.
- Add water and let it boil for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Transfer the frying ingredients to a blender.
- Add a pinch of salt and blend the ingredient until smooth.
- Turn on the heat and transfer the sauce to the same saucepan. Cook the sauce until thick.
- Now, Season your beef steak with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the steaks until both sides are golden brown (It takes about 3 minutes).
- On a plate, add the prepared sauce and some cream cheese.
- Put rice on it then put the steaks. Now put Chihuahua Cheese on the steaks.
- Place the plate in the microwave and microwave until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the plate from the microwave. Garnish with tomato, onion and avocado slices.
- Enjoy Your Sabana De Res (Watch The Recipe Video Below).
Have a look at our Best Old Timers Bacon Recipe if you are interested.
What To Serve With This Sabana De Res?
Serve this tasty dish alongside Mexican Red Rice, which is what this recipe generally suggests. However, there are undoubtedly many alternative ways to prepare and enjoy this recipe.
There’s a different way of serving the dish. The procedure is straightforward. You’ll need to cook the dish in the manner described. When serving, you will only have to substitute it with bread.
How To Store Cooked Steaks?
To extend the shelf life of your steaks in the refrigerator, you should use a small, airtight container. You can also wrap it with heavy-duty foil and plastic wrap. Vacuum sealing is an even better alternative if you have the equipment. Do bear in mind, though, that storing cooked steak in the refrigerator won’t prevent bacteria from forming.
How To Freeze Cooked Beef Steaks?
It’s essential to wrap your steak thoroughly prior to freezing. Wrap it in at least two layers of plastic wrap, and then aluminium parchment or foil inside the freezer bag. The meat is wrapped tightly and press as much air out of the container as you can, as exposure to air could trigger freezer burn. It can be stored in the refrigerator for approximately one month.
How To Reheat These Cooked Beef Steaks?
The best method of reheating steak is to put it in a low-temperature oven for approximately 30 minutes. The steak can also be prepared in an air fryer, microwave, and skillet.
You can look at our Souplantation Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe If you’re interested.
Take a peek at our Chico’s Tacos Recipe if you’re interested.
Sabana De Res Recipe is an absolutely must-try recipe. It’s very simple and it is possible to cook amazing Mexican comfort food without a doubt. This Sabana de Res Recipe is simple and quick to make and takes less than 30 minutes to cook. You can prepare the Sabana De Res in your own kitchen, using just a few ingredients. This recipe will leave you with a hearty and satisfying dinner. It’s one of the foods that require no time or effort to cook.
Gather the ingredients for this delicious Sabana de Res Recipe for your family members with no trouble. I hope you enjoy making this Sabana De Res Recipe. If you like the Sabana De Res recipe, let us know your thoughts by leaving an opinion in the comment section.