If your kids love Cookies then this Mozies Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared Popular Mozies Cookies Recipe with Some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Mozies?
Mozies is one type of cookie that is inspired by the Flash-animated musical television series “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood“.This preschool-age children’s television program is hugely well-liked in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.
A tasty and wonderful treat for your children is Mozies Cookies. The Mozies Recipe just needs 6 simple ingredients, a few kitchen tools, and equipment. These Mozies Cookies are made with the ingredients listed below.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Mozies Cookie:
Banana: Use a ripe banana for this cookie recipe.
Oats: You can use rolled oats or Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Quick Oats.
Honey: Use Nature Nate’s Pure Honey brand or you can use a different brand.
Unsweetened Coconut: You will need shredded Unsweetened Coconut. Bob’s Red Mill Shredded Coconut is the best.
Chocolate Chips: Use 365 by Whole Foods Market Chocolate Chips Semi-Sweet for great results.
Raisins: You can use Trader Joe’s California Golden Raisins or use them from your kitchen.
Cooking Spray: Use La Tourangelle cooking spray.
The Equipment You Will Need For Mozies Cookie:
Oven, Mixing Bowl, Wooden Spoon, Scooper, Baking Sheet, and Cooling Rack.
So, without wasting time let’s see How To Make Mozies Recipe!
Popular Mozies Recipe
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Baking Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, add Banana, Quick Oats, Pure Honey, Shredded Unsweetened Coconut, Semi-Chocolate Chips, and Raisins.
- Mix all of the ingredients together by hand or with a hand mixer.
- With a spoon or scoop, form cookie dough into 1-inch balls.
- Spray cooking spray on the baking sheet to grease it.
- On the baking sheet, place the cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 13 to 16 minutes, or until they seem firm to the touch or spring back when pressed.
- Keep the cookies on the baking sheet for 6 minutes to cool before removing them.
- In order to let the cookies cool for an additional 6 minutes, set them on a cooling rack or plate.
- Cookies are best served warm on the day they are made and should be consumed within three days.
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With Mozies Cookies?
Tea or coffee goes well with the Mozies Cookies. These soft Mozies cookies are a delicious late-night treat.
They are wonderful to serve at events and gatherings due to their flavor and lightness.
Serve these cookies with vanilla cream throughout the summer for a cool treat.
How to Store Mozies Cookies?
Mozies Cookies can be kept freshest if stored in an airtight container, such as the back shelves of your pantry. They can last up to 6 days. Cookies can be frozen for up to 60 days.
How To Reheat Mozies Cookies?
The oven can be used to reheat Mozies Cookies. Bake the cookie for 3 to 4 minutes at 300°. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake them for 6 minutes.
Our Other Recipes:
If you want to create cookies quickly and easily, the Mozies Recipe is perfect. The Mozies Cookies Recipe takes about 25 minutes to prepare and requires only 6 ingredients. These Mozies Cookies are ideal for children’s parties and viewing the musical television show “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.”
I hope this Mozies Recipe teaches you something new and inspires you to try it. Leave a comment below to tell us how much you appreciated the Mozies Recipe and to share it with your friends and family.