If you are a fan of spicy sauce then this Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe is for you. In this post, I have tried to make the Popular Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe with some valuable tips that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Taco Time Hot Sauce?
Taco Time is a fast-food restaurant chain in the United States that specializes in Mexican-American cuisine. The chain has 74 sites in Western Canada and over 226 in the United States.
Taco Time Restaurant serves many food items like Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas, Nachos, etc. They also serve a hot sauce with their foods as a side which is very popular in the United States.
There are only 13 ingredients and some kitchen equipment needed to make this Taco Time Hot Sauce which I explained in detail below.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Taco Time Hot Sauce
The Ingredients For Taco Time Hot Sauce:
Peppers: You will need 1 cup of Dried Arbol Peppers. Use Ole Rico Store Arbol Peppers for this Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe.
Vegetables: You will need fresh 1 red bell pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 (8-inch) celery stalk, 1/2 cup of carrots, 1/2 cup of white onion, and 1 tablespoon of cilantro for this Taco Time Hot Sauce. Cut the bell pepper into cubes, cut the celery into a-inch pieces, cut the carrots into cubes, and the onion also cut into cubes.
Cumin: You will need 1/3 teaspoon of cumin powder. Use McCormick or Badia brand cumin powder or you can use another brand.
Chili Powder: You will need 1/3 teaspoon of chili powder. Use McCormick Brand Chili Powder or you can use another brand.
Salt: Use table salt or you can use Morton Brand Kosher Salt.
Black Pepper: Use McCormick or Badia Brand black Pepper for this hot sauce recipe.
Water: You will need 1/2 cup of water to blend the ingredients.
Vinegar: You will need 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar. Great Value Distilled White Vinegar is the recommended brand.
The Equipment Needs For Taco Time Hot Sauce:
Electric Blender, Pot, Measuring Cup, Measuring Spoon, Cutting Board, Knife, Strainer, Wooden Spoon, And Glass Jar.
So let’s see How To Make Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe!
Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Electric Blender
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Cutting Boar
- Wooden Spoon
- Glass Jar Or Bottle
- 1 cup 55 Or 60 Dried Arbol Peppers
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, Cubed
- 1 Stalk Medium Celery, Cut Into 1-Inch Pieces
- ½ cup Carrot, Cubed
- ½ cup White Onion, Cubed
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- ⅓ tsp Cumin Powder
- ⅓ tsp Chili Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Heinz Distilled White Vinegar, recommended
- Add Arbol Peppers, Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Celery, Carrots, White Onion, Sliced, Cilantro, Cumin, Chili Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, and Water in a blender except for the white vinegar.
- Blend until the consistency is reached coarse-looking hot sauce.
- If you like your spicy sauce smooth, give it a minute in the blender on high.
- Pour this mixture into a pot and cook on low to medium heat.
- We need to simmer it until all of the water evaporates and we have a mash.
- Add distilled white vinegar to this mash and simmer for another 13 to 15 minutes to allow the vinegar to absorb.
- After the mixture has cooled, strain it into a glass jar, and the hot sauce is ready to be served.
- If you want a hot sauce that doesn’t look as chunky, mix it some more and strain it through a fine wire mesh strainer. You might also add more water and vinegar during the cooking process.
- This is my take on the recipe; adjusting the ingredients to your personal preference will be necessary.
Our Other Recipes:
Where To Use Taco Time Hot Sauce?
Nuggets: Chicken nuggets are the best accompaniment. Serve with a cup of your favorite Taco Time Hot Sauce on the side and dip all you want. Tofu and veggie nuggets also go well with hot sauce.
Eggs: The mild and creamy taste and texture of eggs work remarkably well with this Taco Time Hot Sauce, particularly one with scotch bonnets or habaneros. Plus, as eggs are high in protein, they will keep you satisfied.
Cheese: The modest halloumi fry is one of my favorite snacks. The outside is crispy, while the inside is chewy. It’s a cheesy slice of bliss. Hot sauce goes well with halloumi fries and other cheese delights.
How To Store Taco Time Hot Sauce?
Before you do anything else, bring your hot sauce to room temperature and pour the sauce into a glass jar with a lid then store it in the refrigerator. You can store the hot sauce for up to a week.
Health Benefits Of Taco Time Hot Sauce?
Capsaicin, which is found in Taco Time Hot Sauce, is a compound that has been demonstrated to alleviate pain, accelerate weight loss, and reduce inflammation. This sauce has a good amount of vitamins C and A, both of which contribute to maintaining a strong immune system.
Our Other Recipes:
The Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe is worth trying. You only need 13 ingredients, and some kitchen equipment to make this Taco Time Hot Sauce which only takes 40 minutes to prepare. This hot sauce is best for any fast-food item.
If you want to prepare it at home, all you have to do is gather the ingredients and make the hot sauce. I hope you liked this Taco Time Hot Sauce Recipe. If you enjoyed it and want to share the Hot Sauce Recipe, please leave a comment and forward this page to your friends and family.