If you’re looking to find Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe then you’ve found the right blog page. In this post, I’ve provided Popular Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe with all the details and explanations that you’ll enjoy greatly, I am sure.
What Is Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco?
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc. is a fast-food restaurant company in the United States that specializes in American-style Mexican cuisine as well as American foods such as fries, burgers, and shakes.
Del Taco is based in Lake Forest, California, and is directed by CEO John D. Cappasola, Jr. It is currently being purchased from Jack in the Box in an acquisition valued at around $575 million.
On September 16, 1964, Ed Hackbarth and David Jameson founded the first Del Taco restaurant in Yermo, California, under the name “Casa Del Taco.”
They specialize in tacos and crinkle-cut fries and serve reasonably priced fresh Mexican fast food. This Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco is made with Chicken Thighs, Taco Seasoning Mix, Lime, Garlic, Mayonaise, Sour Cream, Milk, Salt, pepper, Tortillas, Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, and Cheddar Cheese.
Only 13 ingredients and some kitchen equipment are needed to make this Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco, which I explained in detail below.
The Ingredients & Equipment Needs For Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco
The Ingredients & Equipment are as follows:
Chicken Thighs: You will need 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
Taco Seasoning Mix: You will need 1 tablespoon of Taco Seasoning Mix. McCormick Brand Taco Seasoning Mix is recommended.
Lime: You will need freshly squeezed 2 lime juices.
Garlic: You will require 2 cloves of Garlic, Chopped.
Mayonaise: You will need 1/2 cup of Mayonaise. Hellmann’s Mayonnaise is the recommended brand.
Sour Cream: You will need 1/4 cup of sour cream. Use Daisy’s brand of Sour Cream to get the best result.
Milk: You will require 1 tablespoon of Whole Milk. Use MooTopia brand Whole Milk or you can use what you have on hand.
Salt And Pepper: To taste, adjust with salt and black pepper. Use what you have in your kitchen.
Tortillas: You will need 8 Soft taco flour tortillas.
Tomatoes: You will need 2 medium Tomatoes. Cut into diced.
Lettuce: You will need 1 1/2 cups of Sliced Romaine Lettuce.
Cheddar Cheese: You will need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Kraft brand Cheddar Cheese is recommended.
You will need Mixing Bowl, Griller, Measuring Cup, Cutting Board, Knife, Measuring Spoon, and Plate.
So et’s see How To Make Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe at home!
Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Spoon
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix, Recommended
- 2 Lime juices
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- ½ cup Hellmann's Mayonaise, Recommended
- ¼ cup Daisy Sour Cream, Recommended
- 1 tbsp Whole Milk
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 8 Soft taco flour tortillas
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 ½ cups Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Recommended
- Mix the chicken’s thighs with taco seasoning, garlic, and the juice of 1 lime in a bowl. let it marinate for 6 to 24 hours.
- After the chicken is finished in the marinade, wash off the excess marinade, and cook it on the hot grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the griller and allow it to rest.Mix mayonnaise, and sour cream with remaining lime juice and whole milk, until smooth in another mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and thoroughly combine.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and put them on a plate.
- Thinly slice the romaine lettuce and dice the tomatoes.
- Place it in a bowl and set it aside.
- In an air fryer or oven, warm the soft taco flour tortillas.
- Remove the tortillas from the air fryer or oven before they puff up.
- For an air fryer, it should take 2 minutes at 390°F.
- Lay the tortillas out on a platter and spread the mayonnaise, lime juice, sour cream, and whole milk sauce on top.
- Add the grilling chicken, sliced romaine lettuce, and diced tomatoes. ish the tacos by sprinkling shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Enjoy your Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco!
Our Other Recipes:
What To Serve With Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco?
Cowboy Beans, Black Beans & Rice, Chipotle Crema, Lime & Coriander Rice, Elotes, Avocado Crema, Sopes, and Mexican Rice With Chipotle are the best side dishes for Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco.
How To Store Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco?
You should store your taco shell and taco filling separately.
Taco: Store taco shells in airtight containers in the pantry for maximum freshness and shelf life. Keep away from the cold.
Taco Filling: Stored your leftover taco filling in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze it for 2 to 3 months in the freezer. When reheating frozen taco meat, it is important to defrost it in the refrigerator overnight so you can get the best possible results.
How Do You Reheat Leftover Taco Shell And Taco Filling?
Taco: The best way to reheat tacos is in the air fryer. To heat the tacos in the air fryer, you need only set the temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and lay them on the racks. Heat until the tacos are warmed through.
Taco Filling: Place the taco meat in a pan on medium-low heat. Repeatedly stir the mixture and, if necessary, add a splash of chicken broth or water to restore the moisture. When the taco meat reaches a temperature where it is uniformly heated throughout, it is ready to be served.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Tacos?
Tacos can be a source of a healthy balance of protein, lipids, and carbohydrates as well as ample levels of fiber, vitamin C, calcium, and iron if they are prepared with an emphasis on using nutritious components.
Our Other Recipes:
Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe is an absolute must-try recipe. Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco is a recipe handed down from family to generation through generation. This Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe takes around 15 minutes to cook. This delectable meal is ideal for both kids and adults as a snack
This recipe will entice your taste buds with delectable flavours and create delectable cuisine. It’s quick and inexpensive and doesn’t need expensive equipment.
Thank you for taking the effort to go to my site and explore. I hope that you enjoyed Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco Recipe and that you cook it at your home. Please leave any questions or recommendations in the comments area below.