If you are looking for soft diet foods for children then Carrot Rice Soup is the best soup for your kids.
Stomach diseases are always unpleasant, but children are the ones who carry them the worst. For many parents, it is already difficult for children to have a full diet regularly, and in cases like these, the situation worsens.
If you suffer from gastroenteritis or diarrhea you will have to resort to a soft diet, with gentle recipes for the stomach. This rice soup with carrot, which will help your children recover faster and regain appetite.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
Type: Appetizer Cuisine: Western Yield: 2 Serving
Keyword: Carrot Rice Soup Recipe
- 1 potato
- 100 gr. of rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic 800 ml of water
- Olive oil
Instead of rice, you can replace it with the same amount of fine noodles, adjusting the time a little since they take less time to cook.
Preparation of rice soup with carrots
- In a large saucepan, heat the water with a little salt.
- Wash and peel the carrot and potato. Grate it or cut it into very small taquitos, and set it aside.
- When the water breaks to boil, add the rice and the whole garlic clove so that it can be removed later. Let the time indicated by the manufacturer, about 15 minutes.
- When there are about 5 minutes add the grated carrot and potato and a drizzle of olive oil. Let them be done.
- In a pan, pass the grilled chicken fillet and then cut into slices. Before serving the soup, remove the garlic clove and add the chicken. You can also include some chopped parsley.
Take a peek at my Miraculous soup recipe if you’re interested.
Amount per serving And % Daily Values
Serving: 2 Calories: 321 | Total Fat 8.7g – 11% | Saturated Fat 1.1g – 5% | Cholesterol 36mg – 12% | Sodium 634mg – 28% | Total Carbohydrate 43.5g – 16% | Dietary Fiber 1.4g – 5% | Total Sugars 1.6g | Protein 15.8g | Vitamin D 0mcg – 0% | Calcium 30g – 2% | Iron 2mg – 14% | Potassium 368mg – 8%
Conclusion on Carrot Rice Soup: Soft Diet Foods For Children
There are many foods for children, but we should give our children soft foods like carrot rice soup because soft foods digest easily and it’s very healthy for children.