If you are a Carrabba’s restaurant food lover then this Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe is for you. In this post, I have shared the Popular Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe with some valuable information that you will like a lot I hope.
What Is Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
An American restaurant chain called Carrabba’s Italian Grill, or just Carrabba’s, specializes in Italian-American cuisine. It has its headquarters in Tampa, Florida, and is owned by Bloomin’ Brands. On December 26, 1986, Damian Mandola and John Charles Carrabba III established the chain.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill offers many different food options. Their most popular dishes include lemon butter sauce. Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce has a rich, creamy texture that is decadent and mildly tangy from the fresh lemon juice.
The Ingredients And Equipment You Will Need For Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
You only need 9 ingredients to make this recipe.
Ingredients You Will Need:
Butter: Clarified butter and unsalted butter are better choices.
Onion: It’s up to you whether you want yellow or white onions.
Garlic: This is where minced garlic is best.
Wine: This recipe calls for dry white wine.
Fresh Lemon Juice: Its bright flavour cuts through the butter’s richness.
Garlic: You can add savoury depth to your flavour with garlic.
Salt And Pepper: Sea salt and white pepper are essential to make the flavours pop.
Parsley: Chopped Parsley gives this lemon butter sauce a fresh flavour and colour..
The Equipment You Will Need: Burner, Bowl, Nonstick skillet, Rubber Spatula, Measuring Spoon, Cutting Board, and Knife.
So without wasting time, let’s start the Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe!
Popular Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Nonstick skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Spoon
- Cutting Board
- 3 tbsp Trader Joe's Clarified Butter, Recommended
- 3 tbsp Finely Chopped White Onion
- 3 tbsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- ½ cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Iberia Dry White Wine, Recommended
- 3 tbsp Cold Unsalted Butter, Cut Into 1/2 inches Small Pieces
- Sea Salt, To Taste
- White Pepper, To Taste
- Parsley, Chopped (Optional)
- Heat 3 tablespoons of clarified butter in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of finely chopped onion and 3 tablespoons minced garlic together and cook until translucent, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of white wine and 1/2 cup lemon juice, then simmer for 4 to 5 minutes to slightly reduce the liquid.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of butter at a go and stir the butter until it's completely melted.
- Season the sauce with white pepper and sea salt, then turn off the heat.
- Add some chopped parsley, the addition of parsley, which gives this lemon butter sauce a fresh flavor and color, completes the recipe.
- You can either serve the sauce immediately or let it sit at room temperature for up to an hour.
- You should heat the sauce on low heat to prevent it from separating.
- It doesn’t matter if it separates, the sauce will still taste exactly the same. However, the sauce won’t have the same appearance. It will look more like melted butter. You will soon get the hang of the process after a few attempts.
- It is important to cook this sauce at low heat.
Take a peek at our Zaxby’s Coleslaw Recipe if you’re interested.
Why Is The Lemon Butter Sauce So Split Up?
You won’t get the creamy effect if you heat the sauce too much. Once you’ve mastered this technique, you can create almost any sauce you want from the base recipe.
How Can Lemon Butter Sauce Be Thickened?
You can thicken your lemon butter sauce by adding two to three tablespoons of cornflour when the sauce is ready. Mix this in with the other ingredients thoroughly, then heat for a few minutes to thicken.
How To Use Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce?
It can be served over chicken or salmon (we love it with seared chicken cutlets). Steak, salmon and egg. To get more flavour, brown the meat first before you cook it in a skillet.
It’s great with steamed, roasted, or pan-fried vegetables.
Mix it with pasta to make lemon butter pasta
In them, dip steamed artichoke hearts and leaves.
Serve it with warm grain salads and rice.
How To Store Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce?
To prevent the butter from separating from the sauce, the sauce is best served right away, but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days if they are sealed tightly.
How To Reheat Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce?
Only take out what you intend to use from the fridge. To get the best results, microwave for 20 seconds, stirring between each interval until the sauce has just warmed through. You can also heat the sauce on the stove at medium-low heat.
Have a look at our Ruth’s Chris Lyonnaise Potatoes Recipe if you are interested.
You can look at our Dipping Sauce For Fried Mushrooms Recipe If you’re interested.
Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe is worth a try. The Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe takes only 25 minutes to make and requires just a few basic ingredients.
Simply gather the ingredients to make this delicious Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce fast and effortlessly. If you like our Carrabba’s Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe, please share it with others about it and leave a comment below to let us know what you think.