If you’re a fan of Mexican drinks, then the Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Recipe is ideal for you. In this article, I’ve shared the Best Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Recipe with complete details about it that you will enjoy the most.
What Is a Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Recipe?
This Mexican Lollipop Cocktail is sweet and slightly spicy, with many fruity flavours. The best part is that you can mix it up with various flavours such as strawberry, watermelon and pineapple juice. Mexican Lollipop Cocktail ingredients are as follows:
Fruit Juice: If you’re using freshly squeezed juice you’ll need to strain it in order to get rid of the pulp. I made use of pineapple juice, peach schnapps as well as watermelon pucker.
Tequila: Tequila is a classic alcohol choice for this recipe. Higher alcohol content will give an alcoholic a stronger taste.
Mango syrup: You can use any brand of mango syrup.
Chamoy And Tajin: I used Chamoy And Tajin for rimming the glass.
Lollipop: Lollipop For Garnish
Best Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Add watermelon pucker, pineapple juice, peach schnapps, mango syrup, tequila and some ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake all the ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Rim the glass with Chamoy And Tajin and put it aside
- Strain into the rimmed glass and add some ice cubes.
- Garnish with a Mexican lollipop.
- Enjoy your Mexican Lollipop Cocktail (Watch The Recipe Video Below).
- Tequila should ideally be kept in a cool and dry area. After you’ve opened the bottle, consume it within one year.
- Make sure you have the proper ratio between Tequila and juice. It is possible to adjust the ratio a little based on your personal preference.
- You can add a bit of simple syrup, in case the cocktail isn’t sweet enough, include a small amount of simple syrup to the other components in the shaker.
- If you will make a Mexican lollipop Cocktail With Rum, then you should use 1 oz of Rum in instead of Tequila.
- If you will make a Mexican lollipop Cocktail With Vodka then you should use 1 oz vodka in place of Tequila.
Have a look at our Starbucks Pokemon Drink Recipe if you are interested.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind Of Juice Is Best For Mexican Lollipop Cocktail?
The juice of a pineapple is used to make the Mexican Lollipop cocktail, however, you can make it with any juice of any kind, including strawberry, watermelon or guava juice.
What Does Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Taste Like?
It is bound to be a hit because of its wonderful blend of flavours. It’s fruity and sweet with a hint of spice, a sort of moderate heat. Tajin and Chamoy hot sauce are key for the spiciness.
What Kind Of Hot Sauce To Use?
Choose your favourite hot sauce, or whatever you typically consume on your Mexican meals or in your refrigerator. Tapatio or Cholula are two other hot sauces you’ll really enjoy but don’t choose the one with a chipotle flavour.
What Kind Of Tequila To Use?
Like that hot sauce pick the tequila you prefer. Silver tequila sometimes referred to as white, platinum, or Blanco tequila is a cost-effective choice that is matured for only a few weeks. It’s a great choice in mixed drinks since it doesn’t detract from the other flavours in this cocktail.
You can look at our Walk Me Down Drink Recipe If you’re interested.
Take a peek at our Ruth’s Chris Cocktail Recipe if you’re interested.
Mexican Lillip Cocktail Recipe is worth trying. This recipe for a Lollipop Cocktail takes only five minutes to prepare and can be prepared at home using just seven ingredients. This drink is sure to refresh your thirst. This refreshing cocktail recipe is very easy to make and perfect for events and parties.
We’re always searching for new methods of making sure you’re aware of all of the delicious beverages we have to offer. I hope you enjoyed this Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Recipe. We would love to hear your thoughts on our Mexican Lollipop Cocktail Recipe in the comments section.