If you are looking for the Best PayDay Shot Recipe then you are on the right blog page. Here I shared how to make a PayDay shot easily at home with some valuable tips that you will kile a lot.
What Is PayDay Shot?
If you’re a fan of eating the PayDay candy bar, this is the perfect shot to drink! With the aid of peanut butter whiskey, butterscotch liqueur, and caramel vodka, you’ll soon be enjoying this delicious recipe for a shot. Add some caramel and salted peanuts to make an ideal garnish.
My fascination with Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey continues with a new shot recipe! This recipe is an inspiration by that delicious PayDay candy bar. If you’re not familiar with PayDays, they are made of peanuts and caramel. They are simply delicious!
The taste will be of all the flavours of PayDay in the garnish, followed by my take on an alcoholic variation of the Candy Bar. This is a great recipe for game days, parties, and even for the New Year’s Eve party.
You will require the following items for this recipe
You’ll acquire a new technique to utilize in the kitchen with each recipe. In today’s recipe, you’ll learn:
- Bartending equipment you’ll need to make shaken shots
- My personal favourite whiskey is made from peanut butter (and other recipes you can put it in)
- How do you garnish a shot glass so as to make it enjoyable and tasty?
The most important thing is making this shot taste exactly like a candy bar that you can buy at a store. Although it’s difficult to achieve the sweet taste of alcohol, however, all the flavour elements are present. We’re also adding the sweetness of the garnish.
Here are the ingredients you’ll require to prepare this shot recipe:
A butterscotch-flavoured liqueur: I enjoy making sure to balance the shot out by adding a little butterscotch. It can help soothe the caramel taste. Butterscotch schnapps can also help!
Caramel-flavoured vodka: We need to add a touch of caramel in order to get the caramel flavor of PayDay.
Peanut butter whiskey: The whiskey that is made with peanut butter is packed with peanut flavor to the shot known as PayDay. My preferred peanut butter whiskey is Screwball.
Caramel topping: To really enhance the caramel taste, we’re going to decorate the edge of the glass by adding the caramel sauce.
Planters Salted peanuts: Sprinkle finely crushed salted peanuts over the caramel.
Candy bar made of peanut caramel: It’s my favourite to use a payday as the final garnish!
Equipment And Tools
You’ll require a few tools to make this PayDayShots:
Strainer: Strainer is used to strain shaken cocktails from shakers into the serving glass.
Oududianzi Shaker: The Shaker is the instrument that you use to shake the drink. If you enjoy cocktails, this is an excellent item to have on hand.
Cocktail Pick: These are completely not required, but are well to store as the garnish for drinks!
Shot Glasses: My favourite glass is shots glasses. You can make use of a plastic substitute in the event you’re making the recipe to serve at a celebration.
So let’s see How To make PayDay Shot Recipe!
PayDay Shot Recipe For 3 Servings
Equipment & Tools
- Oududianzi Shaker
- Cocktail Pick
- Shot Glasses
- 45 ml Caramel Flavored Vodka
- 45 ml Butterscotch Liquor
- 45 ml Peanut Butter Whiskey
- The caramel topping can be chilled and used as a garnish
- Payday Peanut caramel candy to garnish (Recommended)
- Planters Salted Peanuts to garnish (Recommended)
- Combine butterscotch liqueur, caramel-flavored vodka, peanut whiskey, and a few pieces of frozen ice in a cocktail shaker. S
- Shake for 60 seconds or until the mixture has cooled.
- Dip the shot glasses in the chilled caramel sauce, then in the crushed peanuts.
- Using a strainer, pour the cocktail into a shot glass.
- Add a slice of candy bar made of peanut caramel to the cocktail pick. Serve immediately.
- Add 20 ml of simple syrup to make the shot sweeter.
- If you decorate the shot glasses prior to time, keep your glasses in the fridge until in the mood to serve.
- If the caramel garnish is left out at room temperature for too long, it will begin to melt.
Our Other Recipes:
Valuable Tips On PayDay Shot Recipe
Do I have the ability to make a huge number of shots?
Yes! You can prepare several batches of the recipe in your shaker. Simply increase the number of ingredients depending on your needs.
If you’re planning to make these shots to serve at a party I’d recommend using plastic shot glasses as well as wooden cocktail picks to serve as the garnish.
If you add the garnish to the shot glasses prior to time, put your glasses in the fridge until in the mood to serve. If the caramel garnish is left out at room temperature for too long, it will begin to melt.
I’m not a big drinker. What can I do to make this drink tasteless alcohol-like?
It is possible to add 20ml of sugar syrup for sweetness. the shot a little!
Do I need to add a garnish to my shots?
They will taste great sans garnish! But, the garnish can make a great addition to the shot and reinforces the PayDay flavour.
Our Other Recipes:
PayDay Shot Recipe is a must-try recipe. After a long day, this drink will help you unwind. You should try this recipe for any parties or gatherings. Please let me know in the comments section if you enjoyed my dish or if you have any suggestions.