Over 40 Keto Solution is the ultimate guide to following a ketogenic diet in your 40s, 50s, or 60s. While keto is a very popular and effective way to lose weight and improve your health, researchers have found that “keto flu” symptoms that occur during the transition period can be potentially dangerous for people over 40.
But even if you can get over the keto flu, the traditional keto diet is not ideal for men and women over 40, as your body has different nutritional needs as you age. But you can still go keto, you just have to make a few slight adjustments and that’s exactly what Over 40 Keto Solution teaches you how to do. One of the main adjustments is the carbohydrate cycle, rather than the elimination of carbohydrates.
The traditional carbohydrate diet removes 95% of carbohydrates, which is not ideal for optimal health and nutrition. This also means cutting out the delicious fruits and “healthy” carbohydrates that your body needs as you age. So if you’re ready to learn how to do keto for your age, here’s everything you can expect from this program.
What is the Over 40 Keto solution?
The keto diet is all the rage, and thousands of people are seeing sustainable weight loss and improved health. However, the “keto flu” that people have considered a natural part of the process is actually the ultra-low-carb diet that produces potentially dangerous symptoms.
These symptoms are particularly dangerous for men and women in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, as they cannot “bounce back” like people in their 20s and 30s. Not only that, but the traditional ketogenic diet regimen does not meet the nutritional needs of people over 40. So you can still go on the ketogenic diet, but you need to make some changes.
Over 40 Keto Solution is an online program specifically designed for men and women over 40 looking to do keto. Unlike the traditional ultra-low carb approach, this regimen focuses on the carb cycle to ensure you receive the benefits of the ketogenic diet without the potentially dangerous side effects by providing your body with the nutrition it needs at your age.
The complete carb cycling ketogenic diet process is broken down for you in this program, complete with a wealth of valuable information, recipes, meal plans, 7-day plans, checklists, food lists, cheat sheets, and more. I’ll dive into the details in a moment, but for now, here’s a sneak peek at what you get with this program:
7-day ketogenic carb cycle plan
Plateau Buster Meal Plan
Kitchener Pre and Restaurant Cheat Sheets
Keto Solution Quick Start Checklist
Tricks to eliminate belly swelling
Free Bonus: Free 7 Day Live Fat Burn Workout Session
You will receive immediate access to all these amazing guides as soon as you make your purchase and can download everything directly to your laptop, smartphone, tablet, or computer. This makes it easy to access information whenever and wherever you go, whether you’re heading to the grocery store or on vacation, which is great for consistency and engagement.
The program even comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try it risk-free for two months. How about a confidence boost? It sure is better than fighting the keto flu with the traditional diet too.
Who created over 40 ketogenic solutions?
Shaun and Karen Hadsall are the authors of Over 40 Keto Solution. He’s a 4x best-selling nutrition author, certified exercise technologists, the first Body For Life Runner-up Grand Champion, and most importantly, over 40! They are proud grandparents who wanted to go on the keto diet, without getting the keto flu and dangerous side effects, which is exactly what they did and what they teach you to do with this program.
What You’ll Learn in Over 40 Ketogenic Solutions
Simply put, Keto Over 40 Solution is a comprehensive keto program designed exclusively for men and women in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. It’s a keto diet-inspired system that teaches you how to get keto when you’re over 40. It comes with a wealth of valuable information on your nutritional needs as you age and how you can use this ketogenic alternative that focuses on cycling carbohydrates rather than cutting them off to look and feel younger.
Everything in Keto Over 40 is broken down into simple, step-by-step instructions and guides with recipes, ingredient lists, meal time templates, meal plans, pairing guides, shopping lists, and more.
To show you exactly what you can expect from this regimen, here’s a sneak peek at some of the things covered:
7-day ketogenic carb cycle plan
- 3 rules to burn fat
- Strategies to burn fat
- Food pairing and combination
- Combination of foods to avoid
- 7-day calendar / action plan
- Daily meal plan summary
- Sample meal plan
- Carbohydrate cycle guidelines
- Intermittent fasting guidelines
- Mealtime templates
- Benefits of intermittent fasting
- Ketone-producing breakfast snacks
- Shopping list
- Food exchanges
- Serving sizes and macronutrient guidelines
1.Raw Nuts and Seeds
3.Fat and protein snacks
5.Meat, pork, and poultry (proteins and fats)
6.Dairy protein options
7.Wild-caught fatty seafood
10.Carbohydrate Requirements and Serving Sizes
12.Fruit requirements and portion sizes
- Other foods to avoid
- Understand the importance of including all macronutrients for longevity and long-term metabolic health
- Friendly fats
- Benefits of Eating a Serving of Friendly Fats for Bulking
- 3 types of fat-burning friendly fats
- Benefits of high protein diets
- Benefits of strategic carbohydrate intake
- Negative side effects of cutting carbs
- Carbohydrate best practices
- A crash course on how people over 40 should consume carbohydrates for hormonal optimization and faster fat loss
- How and why carbohydrates can make you fat
- How Carbs Can Keep You Slim 365 Days A Year
- Stages of carbohydrate use and storage
- Carbohydrates – Pros
- 3 Tricks You Can Use To Eat A Lot Of Carbs And Never Store It As Fat
Plateau Buster Meal Plan
- Why grapefruit?
- Grapefruit exhaustion day
- Carbohydrate day
- Ketone Accelerator Day
- Cheat day
- Guidelines and food substitutions
- Meal plan summary
- Meal regime
- Success Tracking and Food Diary
- Intermittent Fasting Hot Sheet
- Harnessing the Power of Intermittent Fasting
- How to Skip Breakfast for Faster Fat Loss
- How Intermittent Fasting Gives You Control Over Your Hunger Hormones
- Frequently asked questions
Besides this, you also receive:
- Kitchener Pre and Restaurant Cheat Sheets
- Keto Solution Quick Start Checklist
- Tricks to eliminate belly swelling
You should check my other helpful post: