This Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe is for you if you love the drinks at Red Lobster restaurants. In this article, I’ve attempted to recreate the popular Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe with detailed instructions that you’ll appreciate I hope.
What Is Red Lobster Lobster Punch?
Red Lobster Hospitality LLC is a casual dining restaurant chain that operates throughout the United States and has its headquarters in Orlando, Florida. The majority of the United States, Canada, and some Asian nations are all served by the company’s operations.
The Red Lobster is known for its seafood, which includes fish, crab, lobster, mollusks, and shrimp. Chicken, pasta, desserts, and steak are also available. Besides that, they serve a variety of drinks, with Lobster Punch being one of their best-selling beverages in the US.
There are only 6 ingredients and some bar tools needed to make this Lobster punch which I mentioned below in detail.
The Ingredients You Will Need For Lobster Punch:
Rum: You will need three types of rum. They are Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Bacardi Silber Rum, and Malibu Coconut Rum.
Margarita Mix: Use Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mix for the best taste.
Blackberry Juice: Use fresh blackberry juice or you can use store-bought blackberry juice.
Pineapple Juice: Use fresh pineapple juice or Dole pineapple juice from the Amazon store.
Ice: Use good quality tiny ice or ice cubes.
Berry And Pineapple Wedge: Use fresh blackberry and a pineapple wedge as a garnish.
The Tools You Will Need For Lobster Punch:
Cocktail Shaker, Strainer, Jigger, Glass, Straw.
So, let’s see How To Make Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe!
Popular Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe
Equipment & Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Pint Glass
- 1 oz Spiced Rum Captain Morgan
- 1 oz Coconut Rum Malibu
- 1 oz Bacardi Silber Rum
- 1 oz Master of Mixes Strawberry Margarita Mix, Recommended
- 1 ½ oz Pomona Organic Blackberry Juice, Recommended
- 1 ½ oz Dole Pineapple Juice, Recommended
- Pineapple Wedge For Garnish
- Fresh Blackberry For garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with some ice cubes.
- Add Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Malibu Rum Coconut, Bacardi Silber Rum, Margarita Mix, Blackberry Juice, and Pineapple Juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 5-10 seconds to combine all ingredients.
- Take a glass and put in some ice.
- Strain the mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with fresh blackberry and pineapple wedges.
- Enjoy your Red Lobster Lobster Punch at home!
Our Other Drinks Recipe:
It is recommended that you test out the Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe. You can easily make this Lobster Punch at home with only 6 ingredients, a few common kitchen tools, and just 4 minutes of preparation time. The Lobster Punch can be prepared quickly and easily, making it an excellent choice for get-togethers, parties, and other types of celebrations.
Gather all of the tools and ingredients you will need in order to make a delicious batch of Lobster Punch in a flash for your family at home. I really hope you had fun making this Red Lobster Lobster Punch Recipe. After you have done so, you are welcome to leave a comment in the space below and share this Lobster Punch Recipe with your loved ones, friends, and family.